Sunday, June 10, 2007

Getting my own logo


These charming notecards were created for me by the very talented Helen, the creative force behind Pepperina Press. She worked with me using my avatar from my shop on Etsy (which is a detail photo I took of pulp fiction cover art), and created this very cool vintage-themed image. I use these notecards in each order I ship out, noting design details of the jewelry my customer purchased, and thanking them for supporting both me and Etsy.
Thank you, Helen, for creating such a wonderful product just for me, and for being so supportive and complimentary about my own work! Everybody please check out Pepperina Press's website and shop on Etsy to see more of Helen's great "art for the art of writing."
http://www.pepperinapress.com/
http://www.pepperinapress.etsy.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it; very nice work!

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... that's bettter than the "design-her-gals" card I cooked up for you. ;)

Dennice {Fringe} said...

These are so... "urban hip" ;)! Helen is so exceptionally talented. They're cool beyond words!