Tuesday, June 19, 2007

new thing


Abby and I also got some nice bonding time during my stay in Reno. Among other arty projects we both worked on, I made her a bracelet. I ran out of silver wire (surprise) and she took me to a bead shop to restock. Some African turquoise caught her eye, so I made her a bracelet. It turned out really well, and I thought I'd post a picture. She doesn't wear much jewelry, so I was very pleased that she asked for this piece, and even more pleased that she wore it every day I was there. It's a little hard to see (I only had one book with me for background, and it's not ideal), but you get the idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it - nice work!

KBARRETT said...

This is BE-YOO-tiful! I love it!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

absolutely gorgeous. i love turquoise. it's a healing stone. it is also supposed to center, or balance the life of the person wearing it...it's one of my favorite stones.

good job, kateri!!

Kateri Morton said...

thanks, girls!

Abby said...

I like it too - we make a good team...especially if you do all the work :)

Abby