Tuesday, September 4, 2007

etsy urban hip, week 13(ish): scrumdiddlyumptious

I've been remiss with the urban hip project, I admit it. I got a little sidetracked with another project I hope to blog about later in the week. No promises, as they would be totally worthless.

But here's what my clever girlfriends came up with while I wasn't looking - aren't they sharp? And don't we look good together? I've added the marvelous urbanheirlooms to our ranks; please peruse her wares!

No. 068e CONTESSA by Talula; $24.00.

Phantom in the Top Hat by BoringSidney; $85.00.

Spellbound Luxury Cowl by fringe; $94.00.

Antique Turq Knot Tassel Necklace by urbanheirlooms; $50.00.

Intermission Lantern Earrings by leavesofglass; $18.00.

Bayou Bijoux irish lace rose recycled vintage leather sweet necklace collar from down de bayou by bayousalvage; $30.00.

1 comment:

RustChic said...

i love the tassel knot necklace.bravo!