Tuesday, November 20, 2007

treasury mania

For you Etsy-lifers out there, a small cautionary tale: when entering Treasury West, be prepared. Not once, not twice, but thrice prepared. I made a treasury I had all planned out:

And when I went back to check on it, I got another one. It was okay, I had something kind of in mind:

But when I went back to check on that one, the all-benevolent, ever-giving Treasury West gave me a third shot at stardom, and I completely panicked. I actually quite like the end result, though, so here it is:


But I'm not going back in there again. Not without a helmet and a battle plan. Click to enlarge the screenshots, and you can see the shop name of each item.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Excellent! And as artsy and cool as the other two are, it's the squirrely one that steals my heart. And then scampers off to bury it somewhere.

k-dad said...

Wow, that Leslie is so poetic...

Kateri said...

yeah, pdc.