Wednesday, May 28, 2008

sorry, Emily.

Feathers are a noticeable trend lately, and one that's produced some fantastic work on Etsy. So much fantastic work that I just had to make a treasury. I give you "Hair is the thing with feathers." Featured shops are listed in order of appearance, left to right, top to bottom, beneath the picture. Check them out, but be forewarned - once you start wearing feathers in your hair, it's really hard to stop.


piperewan
mezzo
LeLapinTriste
EasterYu
FeatherWitch
BoringSidney
portobello
OldMoney
pnkkim
begurple
seirene
charmschooldesign

2 comments:

Jamie Noel said...

I love the name of your treasury! I'm going to show this post to my 16 year old fashionista who loves hair accesories. If she approves you are definately cool.You'll have to wait for the verdict. Try to relax until I get back to you.

RustChic said...

sorry i mised this one- it was fab