Sunday, July 20, 2008

good day


I made my 1,000th sale today! A huge thank you to my friends and family who have offered me their unfailing love, support and patience while I obsessed over my shop, missed their phone calls and forgot their birthdays. To my customers, who make this entire venture so worthwhile and rewarding, my profound gratitude. I feel so privileged to be able to make something I love, and meet wonderful people while doing it.

And now back to the workbench. Seven weeks to Renegade.

8 comments:

shana said...

good job friend! i'm happy to have been at least a couple of those sales!
yay!

Brenda // Phydeaux Designs said...

Yay!!! Double yay!!!

Mir said...

Yay!!! Grats Kateri!

Susan

all that glitters said...

wow congratulations.

samm

Dennice said...

yippee skippee and a huge congrats, k! you have made your shop the success it is today with a combination of extreme talent, very hard work and dedication, excellent customer service, phenominal photography, incredible creations and last but certainly not least, caffeine. yeah, baby!

xo,
d

Tim and/or Abby said...

SWEET!

BeerDrinkingPOVAction said...

Nice jorb! You should celebrate with some of that Yophria!

Lotta said...

You are by far one of the most talented etsians! So this is no surprise! Congrats!