Friday, December 25, 2009

crush month: day 25

The Boy. My sweet and funny nephew, Grant, is celebrating his third Christmas today. I wish I could be with him to share the fun, but as we're far apart I have to be content with pictures. Just this fall, he stopped looking like a baby and started looking like a boy. Here are some that I love.
Brushing his teeth:

DJ'ing a wedding:

Enjoying the packing, last Christmas:

Aiming his Red Ryder BB Gun (oh wait, that's Ralphie):

Catching snowflakes:


And in a few short months, he'll be joined by a baby sister; I can't wait to meet her. Merry Christmas! God bless us, every one.

4 comments:

Dennice {Fringe} said...

awww, the boy. what a little peanut. and hey, he does look a little like ralphie!

merry christmas, angel. wishing you the best of everything in 2010.
xoxo

NorthernSpy said...

You know, I think that first shot is a good indication of what Grant will look like as a teenager.

Brenda said...

He is such a cutie and crack up - I'm so excited for Abby and Tim (and all of you!) for his baby sister! Merry merry Christmas all around - I hope you have a wonderful and special day! xoxo

Abby said...

Yay! Grant made the front page! :) He misses and loves you too - especially after you sent the fire truck. We miss you and hope to see you again someday!!