Monday, January 4, 2010

new year, new month, new project. (of course.)

Photo from Flickr

I'm back from my New Year's trip to New England to visit my family, and full of plans for continued blogging. January's project is a bit ambitious: books. My plan is to post one short book review a day. I'm letting go of the first four days of the month, since I think trying to start by catching up would doom me to failure. Obviously I'm not going to be able to read a book a day, so although I'm reading something new all the time, most of these reviews will be for things I've read in the last two years. I hope I can stick with it, and I hope you enjoy them! First one will be up tomorrow.

1 comment:

DaveShack said...

Yay! And I liked your crush month, even though I couldn't follow you into all of them.

Olive Kitteridge sounds great.