Monday, May 24, 2010

sneak peek!

I'm not doing so well with the sneak peeks for my shop updates - ideally, they should be spread out over several days leading up to the update, but at the moment it's all I can do to get the update posted at all. I have high hopes for improving my technique once school is out, however. Bear with me...

Tomorrow's update will be for both urban legend and Leaves of Glass. I've finally made some new vintage Lucite pieces for urban legend, and you can see some of them in the picture above. There are several more, including some earrings and an updated version of my long-ago popular Combat Bracelet.

The Leaves of Glass update will be quite a bit smaller: just five pieces this week, including two one-of-a-kind coordinating pieces that showcase some gorgeous rare glass beads in bright eggyolk yellow.

I'm still working on editing photographs, and have a few more that I'm hoping to take this afternoon before it gets dark. I'll do my best to have the update live before 11 a.m. Central Daylight Time on Tuesday, May 25.

No comments: