Monday, March 19, 2012

come hither

My weekend email contained this gem from my friend Kaitlyn, told by her yoga teacher:

"My husband has this idea for a coffee table book. He wants to show all the Bikram poses done by him wearing a suit. He especially likes the idea of the bow pulling pose, with his tie thrown over his shoulder… Coffee table books are kind of his thing. That was the way we met, actually. I was wearing my old college T-shirt and he walked up to me and asked if he could take my picture for a coffee table book. I asked him which one and he said “East coast girls I’ve bought dinner for.” It didn’t work, the coffee table book or the line. Because you know, we east coast girls don’t like hanging prepositions.”

Only, clearly, it did work. Wonderful. That's a true story about the hanging prepositions, though.

1 comment:

kb said...

Stil makes me laugh :)