Monday, December 23, 2013

70.

Right, so. This is basically a cheat, because I didn't write any of it, but it would be cruel to deprive the world of the overheards from the party I went to tonight. Therefore, here they are.

It used the word orgiastic the most of any book I've ever read.

I just really like bacon.

You know what, though, Hazel? Right now's not really a good time to roll. [Hazel is three years old; this referred to an aborted physical maneuver.]

I honked at you and then I waved in the other direction to make you feel weird. 

No one who lives here actually likes the didgeridoo.

Talk to the children.
Do we have any of those?
No, we only have interns now.

I don't understand anything that's not Legos.

I'm self-taught and largely a fraud.

Bunny Island and Easter Island need to get together!

Last year, our traditional Christmas hammerhead shark had an inflatable unicorn horn.

I do love the postal culottes.

No comments: