Monday, January 12, 2009

interiors

I've been trying to take a decent picture of this lovely studio porcelain tumbler by Non Fiction Design ever since I bought it at the Renegade Holiday show. I didn't mean for these to turn out quite so broody-looking, but I like them; they showcase the stark arrangement of twigs quite nicely, I think. The day after I bought the tumbler I found this perfectly twiggy twig on the sidewalk near my building. With the addition of some chunks of recycled glass to weight the twig down, a beautiful winter-themed display piece was born.

4 comments:

K-dad said...

very cool glass...

Dennice {Fringe} said...

that is the most gorgeous vessel i have seen. i want one! must check out their website...

i love it with the branches in it. perfection.

Dennice {Fringe} said...

i just noticed something heavenly draped on your dressform. what is that gorgeous lariat?!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.