Friday, July 2, 2010

summer lazy

image from flickr

I'm enjoying my summer so much. I've gone to movies, gone to breakfast, gone to dinner, gone for drinks, gone on a makeup-buying bender, gone for walks, gone to block parties, and gone days and days without washing my hair. Ahem.

In the spirit of my lazy summer days, there will be no shop updates for either of my shops the week of July 5. I'm taking a break from photographs and listings, although I'll still be maki
ng new things. You just have to wait an extra week to see them while I sit and read a book. (I know. Big meanie.)

I will, however, continue my summer sale in Leaves of Glass through Monday, July 5. Everything in that shop is 30% off, with sale prices marked so you don't have to fidget waiting for me to get around to sending a revised invoice (that would take way too long. I'm quilting, or at the farmer's market, or trying to figure out how to make yogurt or something). Many of these pieces will be discontinued after this sale, so get them while you can! I'll be working on a new collection later this summer (I'd give you a hint, but I have absolutely no idea what it's going to be like), so I'm clearing the decks now. Here are a few of the pieces that are currently on sale:

I hope you're enjoying your summer too! If you read any really great books, drop me a line and tell me about them.

2 comments:

Kbarrett said...

2 things:

Bourdain's new book Medium Raw has some great moments. It's a little uneven but when he's in a rage, it's great.

Also, you have a dirty hair lebel?

hilarious.

that is all.

Abby said...

I took Grant to the pool today but what I REALLY wanted was to be with a book in a cabana with no kids. What would that even be like?? Maybe someday.