Thursday, December 4, 2008

excellent roadsigns, chicago-tennessee

For your education and entertainment, a selection of interesting, hilarious and poignant roadsigns I noticed on the road over the long Thanksgiving weekend. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures, but links have been included where possible.

Green McAdoo Cultural Center

John and Ann Tickle Small Animal Hospital (I know, I know, it's almost too good to be true.)

Fuzzy Zoeller's Covered Bridge GC

Master Trooper Michael Greene Memorial Mile

(hand-stenciled sign on a board in a cornfield):
Visit thesquattingtoadband.com

Chateau de Pique Winery

Last, but not least (and I really wish I had a picture of this one):
Gigantic billboard reading "Romantixx Adult Superstore" followed immediately by a second gigantic billboard reading "Bedwetting? Try drynights.com"

1 comment:

Wear Your Wild said...

You were in TN?
I have a billboard to add to your list. On the interstate. Not far from here. A strip joint. Excuse me, dance club.
Name: Boobie Bungalow. I kid you not.