Wednesday, December 3, 2008

randomly selected holiday specials

For one reason and another, I've had a rough and choppy fall, and have fallen a bit behind on all the fun stuff that's supposed to go with holiday shopping. It didn't occur to me until this morning that it would be fun to offer daily specials in my shop, so I'm going to do my best to keep up with that plan (Step 1: publicize it so you're accountable...). Starting with today: for Wednesday, December 3, take 15% off all blue earrings! Keep an eye on my Special of the Day section for new shopping treats.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5041500&section_id=5785807

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and I was inspired and impressed with your use of posts and writing.

I have a blog here in Southern California at San Diego and I try to look for new friends who will visit and comment.

I think you may appreciate my different labels and music videos that I use for my posts.

I also intall my art, as it is my High Art blog, however, I have an international audience and you could really meet some of the neatest people through my blog.

I hope to hear from you soon and take care... :)