Tuesday, December 9, 2008

phone pics

I so rarely remember to upload the pictures I take with my phone (they hardly ever come out well, anyway), but here are a few that I liked.

The holiday party at Pivot last week was a huge success. It's a beautiful boutique, and full of amazing ecofinds
from inspired and conscientious artists. I took this picture when I went outside for a breather. It was packed to the rafters, as you can see by the windows - they're completely fogged up, and it made a nice effect in the streetlight at night.

This picture was taken over Thanksgiving weekend in Knoxville, TN, on a walk by the river.

One of my favorite things about living in a city is the abundance of signage everywhere I look. This is an impromptu piece of artwork on a free newspaper stand outside of a liquor store. I love it.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very striking photos, K. I love the foggy windows -- leads my imagination to run wild with visions of mad shopping within!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

i too love the foggy windows, so full of intrigue and cheer.

the tennessee photo makes me want to return to that special state. i love tennessee!

the only thing that the "empathy" photo is missing is a "cocktails" sign next to it! :)

xo