Saturday, April 18, 2009

countdown to creative renewal time, plus some incredible deals for spring

In a little less than 24 hours (10 p.m. on Sunday, April 19), I'll be closing Leaves of Glass for a six week hiatus while I take a break. I'll be back in early June with new work; my other shop, urbanlegend, will remain open. I'm having a store-wide 30% off sale to clear the way for new work, and I wanted to post some other incredible deals here at the same time. (Sale prices in Leaves of Glass are an additional 30% off the prices displayed; sale prices in Coo-koo-ri-koo, LemonStory and twilightandfiligree are as marked.)

The enchanting cookoorikoo is having a sale on all her yoyo jewelry. Gorgeous fabric necklaces, earrings, bracelets and fascinators are all 30% off. Shana has a fantastic eye for color and design, and I know from personal experience that her jewelry is beautiful and always gets lots of attention when I wear it. Check it out!

Also planning to take a break at the end of April is lemonstorynyc. A selection of her graceful kimono dresses are on sale. Don't miss out on unique handmade couture.


I recently discovered twilightandfiligree, maker of sensational leather bags. Visit her spring sale section for deals on unique handmade leather purses.